Relate Mediation London North East & Essex is happy to announce the extension of the mediation voucher scheme!
The Ministry of Justice has agreed additional funding for the Mediation Voucher Scheme which means we can continue to offer our clients vouchers, Dominic Raab, The secretary of state for justice said “Half the cases in the family courts shouldn’t really go to court, It should not be so easy just to say we will go to court. Family break-up matters often involve children but we want to make better use of mediation”
This extension allows us to to provide a £500 voucher to support the cost of mediation when parents need to agree arrangements for their children
This extension allows us to offer this voucher until April.
Key Information for parents:
- The vouchers are for mediating child arrangements only
- The voucher can be used alongside legal aid
- There is no application form to be completed – we do all the paperwork for you
- The Mediator will talk to you about the scheme when you attend your MIAM (Mediation Information Assessment Meeting)
- The voucher does not cover your Mediation Information meeting
To get in touch please call 020 8514 7880